Welcome to SYSTEMS FOR SCHOOLS
All software products are designed by a school leader for school leaders to be:
- Simple yet powerful tools for school improvement
- Highly automated to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Successfully tried and tested in the school environment
Products AND PRICES:
- Ofsted Tracker 2012 –
This interactive software captures the whole process of school self-review and school development planning against the new Ofsted framework (2012). It provides for hyperlinks to all key files and folders (policies, planning, reports, pupil and parent surveys, sources of evidence, etc) so that they are all available at the click of a button. The complete cycle of school improvement (from Ofsted standards to self-evaluation to evidence to priority action planning to impact analysis) is contained within interactive spreadsheets. There are automatic school reports including an indicative Ofsted Report. The Ofsted Tracker Plus version includes additional self-evaluation and action planning pages for use by school leaders within a distributed leadership model.
Price £200: Ofsted Tracker
Price £250: Ofsted Tracker Plus
- Teaching and Learning System – This software replaces the Lesson Observation System and is based on the current Ofsted criteria for successful teaching and learning. For the teacher it encourages self-appraisal and professional development against a set of key standards. For the school leader it allows judgements to be entered within a system that automatically provides reports and action plan formats based on strengths and areas for development. The new software also now allows you to monitor and demonstrate progress over time in teaching and learning - a key requirement for the judgement on leadership and management.
Price £150: Teaching and Learning System 15 (for up to two-form entry primary schools)
Price £200: Teaching and Learning System 23 (for three-form entry primary schools)*
* For schools with more than 23 staff there are various options – please email for guidance
- Performance Management System – This system is aimed at one aspect of performance management. It is for tracking progress towards and beyond the post-threshold standards. The interactive software allows you to track progress towards the standards and set performance targets where standards are not yet fully in place. The automatic report also allows you to see the strengths and areas for development across the whole staff.
- Pupil Tracking and Target Setting Systems – Updated for the new target setting framework, and the requirements of APP, these fully interactive systems for different school types track and target pupils against the key target for attainment (English and Maths L4+) and the two key targets for progress (English 2 Levels and Maths 2 Levels). All teachers have to do is update their assessments on a termly basis and the system provides a whole range of individual, class, cohort and school reports including estimates, progress rates, grade distributions and a tracking analysis for each pupil against each national target. The junior school version also allows you to compare progress from Year 3 entry assessments which may vary from infant school assessments.
Price £200: Primary Tracker
Price £250: Junior School Tracker
- Pupil Skills Trackers – The FAST (formative assessment system for tracking) systems for maths and writing enable teachers to track pupil progress against the key skills in maths (Foundation to Year 7) and writing (Level 1 to Level 5). The simple tracking against the skills provides a range of automatic reports for the individual, class, year group and whole school.
Price £100: FAST Maths
Price £100: FAST Writing
For more information please email email@example.com.
For information about direct information technology solutions please see www.ncitechnologies.co.uk
For information about health and safety systems please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting this website).
- Ofsted self-evaluation and school improvement planning
- Teaching and Learning
- Performance Management
- Pupil Tracking
About Systems for Schools
Robin Cowen, the designer of Systems for Schools, continues to work as a headteacher, leadership consultant and school improvement partner and has many years of experience designing systems for schools which are now in use within many local authorities.
Robin has had excellent feedback from school leaders, including schools that have shared the systems with Ofsted, SIPs or HMI.
Reviews – what school leaders have said about Systems for Schools:
…“This software was obviously designed by a head teacher and is exceptional value for money. It provides a comprehensive and useful system…I am recommending it to all my head teacher colleagues.”
Joe Buchan, Hull University Institute for Learning
…“terrific bit of work!”
Adrian Massey, Bishop Bronescombe C of E (VA) Primary, St Austell
…“we’ve just started using the system but love it. Everyone says how clear and easy it is to use – thank you!”
Tamsin Lamb, Carclaze Junior
…“your system is perfect for us to pull all of our many initiatives together!”
Rachel Carter, Sandy Hill Primary, St Austell
…“We began using the VAP program in September 2006. Its simple layout made it easy for all staff and governors to access. We use it as a basis for informing our school priorities and SEF. I wouldn’t be without it and actively promote it to school leaders in the area.
Carleen Dryburgh, St George’s Primary School, Dorset
…“thanks for the inspiration!”
Phil Banks, Padstow Primary
…“We started using the system last year and were delighted with the instant overview of the strengths and areas of development it gave. Teachers and governors felt real ownership for their parts of the SDP and it is rewarding to see year on year improvement.
Helen Burchell, West Pennard Primary, Somerset
…“having only been here for a couple of weeks, and needing to get up to speed very quickly, it gave me an overview in a very short space of time. It was invaluable for sharing this information with governors.”
Sally Penhaligon, Ladock C of E
To arrange a demonstration or to find out more please email us.